Following the opening of the resurfaced and levelled 1st Tee earlier in June. We are delighted to be able to confirm that the 9 New Blue Tees are now open and ready for all members to play.
We encourage all members to make use of the forward tees and enjoy a new perspective and challenge of playing the course.
- Time efficient – 9 holes can be played in under an hour
- Provides an interesting new perspective of the course and a fresh golfing challenge for golfers of all abilities.
- Shorter Hitters will be able to reach the greens in regulation & avoid the rough and bunkers in some of the longer carries off the Tee!
- Longer Hitters have a chance to refine their iron play and practice their all important short game skills that are essential to scoring well!
- As ever the key to scoring is a good short-game… Can you match or beat your handicap from the Blue Tees?
- New Scorecards Are On Their Way Once England Golf Have Provided The Slope Rating For Both Men & Ladies For All Four Tees.
3081 Yards (9 Holes) 6162 Yards (18 Holes)
2959 Yards (9 Holes) / 5918 Yards (18 Holes)
2713 Yards (9 Holes) / 5426 (18 Holes)
2193 Yards (9 Holes) / 4386 (18 Holes)
Play well, keep swinging, enjoy!